Bespoke, pre-terminated copper cable assemblies
Cabcon offer a bespoke pre-terminated copper solution designed and manufactured in our Wokingham custom services centre. Each lead is 100% factory tested designed and manufactured to your exact requirements.
We offer PCB and keystone solutions in Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6A, bundled and labelled according to your needs. Each lead is 100% factory tested giving you the confidence to install on site without the need to test saving time and resource without any cable wastage.
Our solutions include:
- Panel-to-panel in PCB and keystone options
- Keystone to keystone
- Panel – bundled RJ45
- Bundled RJ45 – RJ45 leads
- Available in Cat5, Cat6 and Cat6a unshielded and shielded options (No Cat6a un-shielded)
- Bundled in braided sleeve or velcro ties in the core counts required
- Panel and cable labelling provided to specification
Benefits of our service
- Up to 75% time saved on site
- No cable wastage
- Bespoke solution tailored to your needs
- 25 year system warranty
- 100% factory tested and certified
- Cost-effective solution
- Fast manufacturing turnaround
All you need to do is call our technical services team to discuss your requirement and we will do the rest.
Cat3 RJ21 Telco assemblies
The Sterling range of Cat3 Telco assemblies are UK manufactured at our Wokingham custom service centre. Each Telco assembly is terminated using CW1308 25 pair cable and 100% tested before shipment. Our Telco cable assemblies can be manufactured to any length with a very fast turnaround. The cables can be manufactured using 90 degree, 120 degree, or 180 degree connectors and we can also manufacture Cat5 RJ21 and 64 pin Telco for DSLAM telecom environments.